Regardless of your level of experience, we offer patient guidance and sound advice. We listen first and take note of any issues or special requirements. Our discussion covers options, advantages, benefits and creative ideas to improve the experience, all with the aim of working within your budget.
Yes, each of them is fresh-made on the day of your event to deliver the optimum colours, aroma, texture and flavours.
You can request a simple drop off instead of a fully staffed event. This may limit some of the menu choices as certain items do need to be assembled by our professional staff, but we are happy to assist with building a menu that can be just delivered. Delivery rates vary on the location and size of the order.
Our goal is customer satisfaction so you may do as you wish. We will even make recommendations as to which vegetable, rice, potato side dishes best complements the entrees you choose.
Corporate or smaller parties can be arranged with as little as three (3) days notice.
Tricnic Catering requires a ten (10) person minimum for delivery.
Serving staff distribute hors d’oeuvres on small porcelain plates.
Guests are seated. Large serving platters and bowls are filled with foods in the kitchen and set on the dining tables by servers. Guests help themselves from a lazy Susan or they pass the food to each other.
Food are arranged on tables. Guests usually move along the buffet line and serve themselves or attendants dish it out to guests.
(Wedding Catering/ Catering Services)
We deliver a buffet to your location and bring tablecloths, stainless steel servers, plastic ware, dishes and set it up.
We return later to pick up non-disposable serving items and utensils. There are no servers and our customary delivery & pick-up fee may apply.
A buffet that distributes food to different locations throughout the banquet room. Sometimes there are different food themes at each station such as Caribbean, Italian, Mexican, International, seafood, vegetarian and so on.
The food is pre-plated in the kitchen and served to guests on plates by a waiter.
Where any served food, hors d’oeuvres or the main meal is served by white-gloved attendants.
Yes, staff of all types can be arranged and table linens, china, silverware, serving dishes, music and photography provided. Our relationships with reputable suppliers extend to you a vast array of services and quality levels that suit every occasion and budget.
1. Pricing: Price is subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, price does not include taxes, delivery charge, or gratuity.
2. Menus: Menu items subject to change without notice.
3. Delivery: Our delivery charge is based on the distance traveled and the amount of product ordered.
4. Payment: 50% Non-refundable deposit is required upon placing your order. The balance is due in cash.
5. Payment terms: Outstanding balance is due upon receipt of invoice (unless otherwise agreed).
6. Portions: If we serve a customer count in excess of your guarantee, an additional charge per guest will apply. The per-guest charge is based on plate usage.
7. Venues: We can assist you in locating that special room or location for your party or event.
8. Allergies: Client responsible for advising of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
9. Contracts: There is no charge for proposals.
10. Guest Count: Final guest counts are due 7- 10 days prior to the event.
Tricnic Catering uses only the freshest ingredients available. We do not use pre-packaged ingredients. All our meals are prepared fresh to order and serve hot and fresh. Try us and you'll be convinced! Our recipes are authentic and time-tested. The ingredients are always fresh.
©2013- 2020 Tricnic Catering. All Rights Reserved.