I can never make enough chicken wings, they go way too fast.
Things you'll need:
24 pieces of chicken wings (12 flats & 12 drums)
1 cup of Tricnic Jerk Marinade
1. Wash your chicken wings with lime or vinegar, then pat dry with paper towels.
2. Add chicken wings to a large bowl, Pour 1 cup TricNic Jerk Marinade over wings and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Bring the wings to room temperature before proceeding.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
4. Remove wings from the marinade, lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray or oil.
5. Bake for approximately 50 minutes, turn the wings halfway so the wings cook evenly.
6. Remove chicken wings form oven, brush both sides with TricNic Jerk BBQ Sauce and continue cook for about 16 minutes, 8 minutes per sides.
7. Transfer chicken wings to a platter and enjoy with some festival.
Tricnic Catering uses only the freshest ingredients available. We do not use pre-packaged ingredients. All our meals are prepared fresh to order and serve hot and fresh. Try us and you'll be convinced! Our recipes are authentic and time-tested. The ingredients are always fresh.
©2013- 2020 Tricnic Catering. All Rights Reserved.