Easy Jerk BBQ Pork Chops Recipe, With Mango Pineapple Salsa. I’m so excited to share this recipe! It’s bright, delicious and flavourful, and so easy to prepare.
For the salsa you'll need.
2 ripe mango, diced
1 cup grape tomatoes, diced
½ cup pineapple, diced
½ jalapeno pepper, diced (Optional)
½ small onion, diced
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
½ fresh lime juice
1 tsp olive oil
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp honey
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
For the Pork Chops you'll need.
4 bone-in pork chops
½ Cup TricNic Jerk Marinade
3/4 Cup TricNic Jerk BBQ Sauce
1. Combine all of the salsa ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
2. Rinse the pork under cold running water. Pat the pork chops dry on both sides with paper towels.
3. Put pork chops into a large bowl. Pour TricNic Jerk Marinade over the pork chops, rub the marinade on both sides.
4. Put into the refrigerator. Allow to sit up to 4 hour or overnight for best results.
5. Heat the grill to medium-high, and oil the grates if necessary, to prevent sticking.
6. Put pork chops on the grill and grill for approximately 5-6 minutes per side then baste them well with TricNic Jerk BBQ Sauce and continue to grill them on both sides basting generously until the sauce is caramelized and the pork chops have a little char on them. Check your pork chops and make sure it's cooked through to an internal temperature of at least 145°F.
7. Serve pork chops topped with salsa. As showed in picture or on the side for your liking. Enjoy!
Tricnic Catering uses only the freshest ingredients available. We do not use pre-packaged ingredients. All our meals are prepared fresh to order and serve hot and fresh. Try us and you'll be convinced! Our recipes are authentic and time-tested. The ingredients are always fresh.
©2013- 2020 Tricnic Catering. All Rights Reserved.